Monday, June 10, 2013

Thank You

I made two cards for the end of the year at school.  Didn't make them "school" theme but I really wanted to thank my Son's Kindergarten teacher! 

For the card I used Fillable Frames #5 Mini Stamp Set sentiment and the pattern paper is from GCD Sunkissed collection.  The cardstock is from PTI, pearl from HA, and the ink is SU!


These cards are perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays CFC104 challenge; banners & flags!
Different colored pattern paper but from the same collection.
I used the sketch from CAS(E) #30!  Love this one!!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, these are adorable! I love them both, such a great mix of fun papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete