Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello Sunshine

Hello Friends!

I made a card for a friend last week and wanted to make another one just for fun! I used my pp from BasicGrey~Urban Prairie. Beautiful papers by the way :) The pink flower was made from a PTI flower die and outer flower was made from the spellbinders big scallop die. I also used the banner die from PTI and one of their yummy buttons! The sentiment is from the Fillable Frames collection. I cut out the butterfly from the pp. Simple yet so pretty, if I do say so myself ;)


I was somehow inspired by Gretchen's card HERE! She's always making beautiful cards!!


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WOW this is a GREAT design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used an older patterned paper. I currently have that one sitting on the back of my bookshelf, you've inspired me to pull it out :)

    ReplyDelete