Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday GCD style!


I was lucky enough to win the SUNKISSED collection from GCD!  Its beautiful and so fun to work with.
I made my flowers from one of the pp and added some bling!
This fits perfect for SSS challange for April Showers and/or Spring Flowers.  This is my first time entering and I'm so excited.  I used the die from SSS pinpoint border to add some prettiness.  I tried putting it straight on my BigShot but the die moved.  So I left it as is and I kinda like it better :)  The card base is from PTI as is the sentiment.
I'm glad I finally got to blog something!  Thanks for taking a peep!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Those flowers are gorgeous, and I really love how you used the border die! :) Thank you for participating in our "April Showers/Spring Flowers" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

    ReplyDelete